Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome!



Welcome to Everything Amber Skye. I am Amber and have an addiction to pinterest and trying everything new!

I want to make this blog into a trial and error for everything craft, gardening, being a new mother, running a household, planning a wedding, and stay at home mom. All of which is on a short budget and a love for DIY. So pretty much this blog is everything me!

I don't write as quirky and cute as many other blogs and I don't take amazing photos that look like a professional photographer took them. Im just a normal stay at home mother enjoying time with her little one without any amazing talents.

I hope you all enjoy getting to know me through my many projects and adventures! I look forward to all of your insight and helpful comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment